Do we feeling deserving of doing what we want and enjoying our time? Do we love ourselves enough to do what lights us up instead of what others think we should? * We DO have time to do what we love. With who we love. Where we love. When we love to:) The key is believing that by doing this we will still have what we want, delivered on time.
* Now let me be authentic about that I’m experiencing living this way and there’s more road ahead, however I’m enlivened by the progress and enjoying the journey of having more. * I create my relationship to time in the following format:
1. What I love to do
2. How I want to feel
3. How I don’t want to feel
4. What my empowering beliefs vs. limiting beliefs
5. What my vision is for my time
6. Aligned and Bold Actions to take
* I believe that what I love to do is what’s most impactful for my life in this moment. * I also believe that when I do what I don’t like to do, I’m simply stealing it away from someone who loves to do it haha * We can change our perspectives to have a healthy relationship with time. * Would love to hear your relationship with time, feel free to take the structure above and share your answers in the comments. * You are the creator and I believe in you.