“True wealth is living the dream by feeling good on the way to living your dreams.”
– Nadav Wilf, Founder of Lifestyle Perfected
Lifestyle Perfected is a holding company focused around profitable returns through social impact on a global level.
We provide coaching, consulting and social media services to the top CEOs and influencers in the world.
We value our team’s well being and success as our top priority providing weekly coaching programs, 35 hour work weeks and the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world. Please see our openings below to be considered to join the team.
Lifestyle Perfected Relationship Creator
We’re looking for a heart-centered individual, who loves to connect with people and help them achieve their social impact and life goals. You must be great with communicating with high-level founders and CEOs.
You will be creating relationships alongside the CEO of Lifestyle Perfected, Nadav Wilf and with the support of the Sales Operations team.
We value our team’s well being and success as our top priority providing weekly coaching programs, 35 hour work weeks and the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world.
Benefits of working with us:
- Work from anywhere in the world
- 35 hour work weeks
- Profit sharing and bonus structure
Read more here.
In this business development position, you will be creating new client and partner relationships collaborating alongside the founder and the sales & marketing operations team who is already producing and crushing it, to scale the company to the next level. Our products have been proven to be highly effective as is evident from the testimonials you can read on the website.
- Manage our existing list builder to create and maintain our 1,500 new top prospect leads per month
- Generate 30 or more new prospect meetings a month for CEO with the support of our outreach systems
- Support CEO in his goal of producing 8 new clients a month and reach revenue goals
- Securing 6 top tier aligned speaking engagements a year in collaboration with our CEO and team
Business Development Tasks:
Prospect Creation and Outreach:
- Identify ideal clients and create guidelines for list builder to acquire their contact info at a pace of 1,500 new leads a month
- Identify where to find these clients such as conferences, clubs, publications, and other places
- Utilize the CRM (assisted by Sales Ops Team), Nadav’s and Lifestyle Perfected’s network to make contact with the prospects and set up Intro and Shared Vision sessions with them.
- Manage and update CRM system effectively in support of sales and marketing efforts
- Identify and outreach to key social impact and entertainment conferences to secure speaking engagements
- Identify amazing events to partner with an invite special people in our network
- Collaborate with social media manager to generate leads and revenue from Instagram and linked in
Marketing Existing and and New Product Creation:
- Create new products and align product pages with prospects needs:
- Lead creation of product web pages, marketing, and promotional materials
- Create marketing materials and arrange monthly dinners and gatherings with Lifestyle Perfected Workshops inviting our ideal clients and bringing together sponsors to create partnerships
- Schedule and arrange partner promotion of Lifestyle Perfected webinars and gather leads from these engagements
- Identify and collaborate with Lifestyle Perfected Social Media and content team to create on brand and valuable content for prospects such as videos, ebooks, web pages and workshops
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Keep current on industry trends and new marketing methods to improve brand awareness
- Support with the scheduling of sales meetings and Nadav’s calendar
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, completing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Collaborate with Data Analyst to track and report on all Sales & Marketing KPIs and metrics
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Webinars, speaking engagements, gather leads from these engagements
Administrative/ Project Management tasks:
- Coordinate and optimize Nadav, the CEO’s, calendar
- Streamline and manage Nadav, the CEO’s, sales tasks
- Provide process creation support related to Sales and Marketing
- Prepare and present weekly CRM reports, reporting on pertinent metrics and revenue.
- Attend all appropriate Sales and Marketing meetings, taking notes and adding action items in Project management system (Asana)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related disciplines
- 1+ years of work experience in sales and marketing, advertising, or communication industries
- Education and 1+ years of work experience in Project Management
- Proficient in the use of CRM systems
- Strong working knowledge of Google Apps and Microsoft Office
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in a startup environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Expert communicator with high attention to detail and a passion for working with a team
- Capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints
- Takes initiative and works well independently
I’m excited to meet you. We will be expanding and creating together closely in collaboration. It’s going to be a lot of fun. To apply please send resume to Eloivene Blake: [email protected]