“True wealth is living the dream by feeling good on the way to living your dreams.”
– Nadav Wilf, Founder of Lifestyle Perfected
Lifestyle Perfected is a holding company focused around profitable returns through social impact on a global level.
We provide coaching, consulting and social media services to the top CEOs and influencers in the world.
We value our team’s well being and success as our top priority providing weekly coaching programs, 35 hour work weeks and the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world. Please see our openings below to be considered to join the team.
Lifestyle Perfected Client Success Coordinator
We are looking for someone with a great attitude and innate desire to contribute to people. Coordinating and managing technology and tools to have our clients elevate their lives to new heights they have always wanted.
In this Client Success Coordinator position, there will be collaborating alongside Nadav, Founder and Chief Lifestylist, Eloivene, Director of Operations, and Tina, Client Success Manager to build out the company to the next level. The product has been proven to be highly effective as is evident from the testimonials you can read on the website.
We value our team’s well being and success as our top priority providing weekly coaching programs, 35 hour work weeks and the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world.
Benefits of working with us:
- Work from anywhere in the world
- 35 hour work weeks
- Profit sharing and bonus structure
Read more here.
- Aid in creating systems to support the team in being able to focus on the clients, growing the business and feeling as good as possible.
- Provide exceptional administrative support to increase revenue for the company.
For Lifestyling Clients:
- Manage Copper (formerly known as Prosperworks – our CRM system), monitoring all client activities and completing assigned client-related tasks in a timely manner.
- Manage communication and scheduling with clients.
- Manage client calendars and scheduling or coordinate with their Operations team to implement systems.
- Take information from client coaching calls and ensure it’s accurately outlined in their Alignment Tool materials.
- Actively participate in all client implementation sessions, following up on action items and leading meetings from time-to-time.
- Perform research for clients, communicate findings to them, organize findings in a way that is reusable for other clients.
- Organize and update client files, conducting periodic audits of client Lifestyling programs.
- Coordinate from Project Management systems such as Asana, Basecamp, Trello or others. Experience with Project Management is a must.
- Think through and suggest ways to improve systems and processes.
Lifestyle Perfected Operations:
- Help to coordinate the Chief Lifestylist’s schedule
- Aid in the coordination of client lifestyling sessions to ensuring consistency
- Perform research on best practices and vendors to communicate findings to them, organize findings in a way that is reusable for other clients
- Create operational checklists for final approval by the Client Success Goddess
- Lend administrative support to all affiliate companies of Lifestyle Perfected
- Prepare and present weekly CRM reports, reporting on pertinent metrics and revenue
Project Management tasks:
- Attend all Team meetings, taking notes and adding action items to Asana (our PM system)
- Manage task schedule of the Chief Lifestylist
- Coordinate sourcing and vetting process for new vendors
- Education and 1+ years of work experience in Business/Project Management or other related fields
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Apps, Slack, and Zoom
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in web projects, and customer service
We’re excited to meet you. We will be expanding and creating together closely in collaboration. It’s going to be a lot of fun. To apply please send resume to Eloivene Blake: [email protected]